Welcome to a full day’s journey
in learning to balance your emotions for a happy life.
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEX, UK
7 hrs CPD & Certificate of Completion
Lunch and refreshments included
Physical Self-Care – proper posture, movement, energy, breath control, exercises and how the right foods balance your emotions.
Mindful Self-Care – Mentally prepare for a great day, instead of dreading your day, your life or the people in your life. Better short and long-term memory and gain confidence.
Diversity – Adapt and increase your skills in your toolkit for challenges, long-term self-care in keeping your emotions balanced.
Daily & Weekly Practice Plan – yoga, meditation and mindfulness are taught to prepare your body, mind and increase energy for optimal health.
- A strong desire to make personal changes
- No previous yoga experience necessary, yoga for all abilities and ages.
- To teach in a manner where you understand the subject matter in depth at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture personal growth.
In the workshop you will learn:
- An emotional balancing routine of yoga – exercise, breathing and meditation
- Yoga techniques that support emotional health
- Support of the rising of Kundalini Energy in balancing
- Correct breathing methods, and the benefits of mindfulness (negates drama) that may drastically improve your life
- How emotions affect your physical and mental health
- Correct breathing and benefits of mindfulness (negates drama) that may drastically improve your life
- Self-Care Techniques
- Five habits to keeping you on track emotionally
- To turn off your autopilot reactions, untrue beliefs about yourself and get out of your head
- Leave with a Daily & Weekly Plan of action of your dietary, physical and mental needs
- About changing the physical connections in your brain that keep you emotionally hostage
- Gratitude and Compassion
- To write your own roadmap to proceed with the tools learnt in the workshop
- How to incorporate and teach techniques taught for those wanting to be certified.
Application in yogasana
- intent and applications for deep pranayama (breathing energy) for calm through yogasana
- standing, seated, forward bends, twists and restorative asanas (exercises)
This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well being, and to encourage self-care.
Not an exhaustive list.
Addresses Health Issues
- Arthritis & Joint Issues
- Chronic Pane Frustrations
- Control Issues
- Coping Challenges
- Depression & Situational Depression
- Emotional Highs & Lowers
- Fear Issues
- Gain Personal Empowerment
- General Frustration
- Grief & Loss
- Highly Active Empathy & Compassion
- Highly Active Mind
- Insomnia & Sleep Challenges
- Lack of Assertiveness
- Managing Negative People
- Negative Thoughts
- Overcoming Major Changes
- Overwhelming Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Quick Tempered
- Situational Depression
- Happier Life
- Better Health
- Contributes to good relationships
- More time spent productively
- Less Anguish
- More Participation
- Better Friendships
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- You do not have to have health issues to attend the workshop.
- Emotional balance improves all aspects of your life improve.
- If you think, suspect or know your emotions dictate your actions and life, then this workshop is for you.
- A therapist referrals not necessary but are recognised for insurance and community payments for the workshop.
- Persons with severe emotional challenges may contact me to discuss your participation.
Participants who want to be Certified completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 70% correct
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- After registering, please pay within 2 hours to validate your participation.
- Refunds may be given up to 14 days before the start date – less administration fee of $20.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.