Day Workshop ~ 8 CPD hrs
Yoga Teacher Training
Chilliwack, British Columbia
Participants for Personal Development Welcome
Lunch and Refreshments Served
Live with the stability of consistent emotions.
Physical Self-Care – Learn proper posture both standing and when seated, grace in movement, how to increased energy and breath control.
Mindful Self-Care – Gain a new perspective, mentally prepare for a great day instead of dreading your day, your life or the people in your life. Improve memory and confidence.
Diversity – Adapt skills taught for long-term self-care in balancing your emotions.
Practice Plan – includes a small yogasana routine, meditation, and mindfulness to maintain your body and mind for optimal health.
- Some yoga experience is helpful, not necessary as the yoga is for all abilities and ages.
- For certification of the workshop, previous yoga teaching or a year of personal practice is recommended.
- The workshop teaches techniques beneficial for your emotional health for an in-depth understanding at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture personal and professional growth.
- An emotional balancing routine of yoga – exercise, breath and meditation
- Yoga techniques that support emotional health, mindfulness and interpersonal connections
- Support of the rising of Kundalini Energy for consistent internal balancing
- Correct breathing methods, and the benefits of mindfulness (negates drama) that may drastically improve your life
- How emotions affect your physical and mental health, how they cause pain, angst, insomnia, and more
- Self-Care Techniques to catch yourself before you are too happy and too sad – balance through self-care.
- Five habits to keep you on track emotionally – see yourself anew
- To turn off your autopilot reactions, untrue beliefs about yourself and get out of your head
- Leave with a Plan of action for your dietary, physical and mental needs
- About changing the physical connections in your brain that keep you emotionally hostage, re-patterning mental connections.
- Learn how balancing your energy centres with chakra colours to produce gratitude and compassion
- Write your own roadmap to proceed with the tools learnt in the workshop
- How to incorporate and teach techniques taught for those wanting to be certified.
Application in yogasana
- intent and applications for deep pranayama (breathing energy) for calm through excessive emotions: anger, frustration, guilt and more
- standing, seated, forward bends, twists and restorative yogasanas to increase numbing reactions and minimise too high emotions
Not an exhaustive list of Health Issues
- Anxiety & Depression
- Dark Thoughts
- Physical Systems of the Body
- Fear & Panic Attacks
- Insomnia & Sleep Challenges
- Lack of Assertiveness
- Overwhelming Thoughts
- Pain and fatigue
- Quick Temper, Ups and Downs
- Consistent Calm, Focus, Clarity
- Contributes Healing Many Illnesses
- Coping Mechanisms
- Improved Spinal Fluid to the Brain
- Increases Energy
- Increased Positive Outlook
- Managing Negative People
- Accepting Major Changes
- Reserve Energy and Stamina
- Situational Depression
- Slows an Active Mind
- Stabilises Blood Pressure
- Willingness to Participate
- Purified Nervous System
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- You do not have to have health issues to participate in the workshop.
- Emotional balance improves all aspects of your life improve.
- If you think, suspect or know your emotions dictate your actions and life, then this workshop is for you.
- Persons with severe emotional challenges may contact me to discuss your participation.
Participants who want to be Certified completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 70% correct
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- After registering, please pay within 2 hours to validate your participation.
- Refunds may be given up to 30 days before the start date – less administration fee of $20.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive a 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well-being, and to encourage self-care.
- The workshop is not a one size fits all training by acknowledging your individuality.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.
Early Bird Sale Ends December 16 2019