Day Workshop ~ 8 CPD hrs
Yoga Teacher Training
Vancouver, British Columbia
Participants for Personal Development Welcome
Lunch and Refreshments Served
A strong body sustains a strong mind.
Physical Self-Care – Learn to care for yourself when injured, overdone activity or are ill.
Mindful Self-Care – Be cognizant of your intention not to overdue, but instead stabilise your body for quick, calm movements ensuring a continued worry and pain-free mobility.
Diversity – Adapt skills taught for various sports, work posture, yoga balances, and agility.
Practice Plan – Learn yogasana for a personalised routine that incorporates core strength and flexibility to benefits correct posture, reduced back injuries and pain, better mobility and balance.
- For certification of the workshop, previous yoga teaching or a year of personal practice is necessary.
- Auditors, it is helpful if you have some yoga experience, not necessary as the yoga is for all abilities and ages.
- The workshop teaches techniques beneficial to gaining and maintaining a balanced healthy core for an in-depth understanding at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture personal and professional growth.
- A yoga routine to benefit the mobility, subtle, strong and flexible core of the body’s trunk area to assist the health of the body as a whole.
- Yoga techniques that support durable muscles, tendons, and mobile joints, stability and alignment which supports your structure, alleviates pain, and aids in healing diseases and injuries,
- Learn the anatomy and physiology of the core. Dispelling myths that to strengthen the core is to draw it in and hold continuous.
- Beneficial yogic breathing techniques that promote core conditioning and respiratory system for increased oxygen and productivity.
- How emotions affect your stomach and the connected area in times of stress, anxiety and menstruation.
- Five-minute routines to massage the muscles, ribcage and organs of the body’s trunk.
- Improve elasticity of the skin over the abdomen, solar plex and rib cage.
- The result that lack of mobility and too tight muscles have on childbirth, twists, activities and other body functions such as the bladder, colons, and more
- Mindfulness to stop overuse or incorrect use, gain confidence, great posture.
- Re-pattern connections.
- Increase flexibility in your spine, and correct spinal curves as a result of poor posture, and movements.
- Write your own roadmap to proceed with the tools learnt in the workshop
- How to incorporate and teach techniques taught for those wanting to be certified.
Application in yogasana
- intent and applications for the muscles, bones, joints and organs of the core for optimal health, stability.
- improved overall balance, twists, and control and restorative yogasanas to decrease incorrect movement and increase mind-body stability.
- Alleviate digestive challenges
- Align hips, spine and legs
- Bladder and pelvic floor function
- Correct postural problems
- Improve sleep and rest
- Increase blood flow
- Increase energy
- Increase nutrients to the brain
- Increase spinal mobility
- Relieve sciatica
- Reduce leg and hips numbness, pain
- Lessen fatigue in legs and feet
- Fibromyalgia, nerve diseases
- Help straighten scoliosis
- Increased stamina
- Increase arm strength
- Improve sports and activities
- Improve childbirth
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- Bring a yoga mat, pen and journal, and wear comfortable clothing,
- You do not have to have health issues to attend the workshop.
- Persons with health challenges may contact Cilica to discuss your participation.
Participants who want to be Certified completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 70% correct
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- Payment by PayPal is due upon registration.
- Refunds may be given up to 30 days before the start date – less administration fee of £10.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive a 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well-being, and to encourage self-care.
- This intensive is not a one size fits all training by acknowledging your individuality and honour your courage to improve.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.
Sale Ends December 25 2018