Day Workshop ~ 8 CPD hrs
Yoga Teacher Training
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
Participants for Personal Development Welcome
Lunch and Refreshments Served
The subtle energy of internal organs.
A workshop to bring awareness to the functions, health and self-care of your organs.
Physical Self-Care – Learn to be attentive to the functions of your organs, how to flush them to clear toxins, improve function and importantly care for the largest organ your skin.
Mindful Self-Care – Be knowledgeable about how your organs function, why proper sleep is needed and the symptoms that may indicate improper functioning.
Diversity – Adapt your actions to create space internally for the optimised movement and function of your organs.
Practice Plan – Learn a yogasana sequence that is restorative, invigorating and rejuvenating with a personalised approach for organ support. Yoga includes meditation, mindfulness and asanas.
- For certification of the workshop, previous yoga teaching or a year of personal practice is necessary.
- Auditors, it is helpful if you have some yoga experience.
- The workshop teaches techniques beneficial to gain and maintain an in-depth understanding of your organ health at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture personal and professional growth.
The brain – supports your nervous system, muscle control and coordination, sensory reception and fine motor skills, emotions, memory and thought.
The lungs – essential function is to provide oxygen from inhaled air into the bloodstream and to exhale carbon dioxide.
The liver – function is to process the contents of the blood to ensure composition remains the same. This process involves breaking down fats, producing urea, filtering harmful substances and maintaining a proper level of glucose in the blood.
The bladder – is a muscular organ located in the pelvic cavity. It stretches to store urine and contracts to release urine.
The kidneys – function is to maintain the body’s chemical balance by excreting waste products and excess fluid in the form of urine.
The heart – a muscular organ that pumps blood through the blood vessels by repeated, rhythmic contractions.
The stomach – the primary purpose is digestion of food through production of gastric juices which break down, mix and churn the food into a thin liquid.
The intestines – the small intestine and the large intestine. The function of the small intestine is to absorb most ingested food. The large intestine is responsible for absorption of water and excretion of solid waste material.
- Learn a yoga sequence to optimise the health of your internal organs which includes movement on the breath, meditation and mindfulness,
- Yoga techniques that support organ growth, rejuvenating and restoring balance to alleviate symptoms of ill health, fatigue and other health concerns,
- Learn internal organ anatomy for optimal physical movement, how to create internal space and why organ movement is necessary; dispelling myths about organ health,
- Pranayama techniques to increase oxygen in the blood and aiding in the proper functions of your organs,
- Learn reflexology and pressure points for organ self-care.
- Incorporate five-minute yoga sequences to that restore a healthy balance to aid in proper balance, clarity of thought and awareness,
- Investigate the consequences of incorrect posture, shallow breathing, poor nutrients and lack of sleep on your organ functions,
- Understand why physical alignment in sitting, standing and movement fuel good moods, clear thinking and helping to avoid depressions/poor moods.
- Re-pattern connections to adjust yourself into proper posture.
- Write your own roadmap to proceed with the tools learnt in the workshop
- How to incorporate and teach techniques taught for those wanting to be teacher certified.
Application in yogasana
- The intent and applications of twists, inversions and restorative yogasanas in maintaining the good health and movement of your internal organs.
- Incorporate the pressure points initiated through yogasanas to aid in the functions of your organs.
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- Bring a yoga mat, pen and journal, and wear comfortable clothing,
- You do not have to have health issues to attend the workshop.
- Persons with health challenges may contact Cilica to discuss your participation.
Participants who want to be Certified completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 70% correct
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- Payment by PayPal is due upon registration.
- Refunds may be given up to 30 days before the start date – less administration fee of $20.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive a 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well-being, and to encourage self-care.
- This intensive is not a one size fits all training by acknowledging your individuality and honour your courage to improve.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.
Sale Ends February 28 2019