Five Day Intensive
100 hr Yoga Therapy Training Certificate
St. John’s, Newfoundland
Lunch and Refreshments Served Daily.
Transformation throught the diversity of yoga.
Physical Self-Care – ground your subtle body’s energetic anatomy for improved body function, movement and lightness.
Mindful Self-Care – conscious of your energy levels, know when to increase, when to protect yourself and when you need a rest.
Diversity – Adapt breathing and energy techniques for the varying situation: work demands, relationships, children/pregnancy, sports and more.
Practice Routine – yoga, meditation and mindfulness for optimal energetic anatomy health.
- A strong desire to make personal changes
- No previous yoga experience necessary, yoga for all abilities and ages.
- To teach in a manner where you understand the subject matter in depth at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture personal growth.
In the workshop you will learn:
- A routine of yoga – exercise, breathing and meditation for self-healing
- What is energetic anatomy
- Understand the energetic life system and energy channels, centres and fields emanate from the earth, plants, animals
- Introduce dynamic, energetic states to increase profound influents on your interactions with others
- Understand the impact of your energy on others, and theirs on you to relate to unexplained moods, illnesses, feelings of guilt and more
- What is self-healing and how to use it to your benefit and others in your life
- Pranayama / breathing techniques to initiate positive energy healing
- How to Protect yourself from harmful and invasive energies
- Learn the multiple, interactive energy fields in the body that in your body can heal, regulate internal heating system; and when blocked can negate circulation, create hot spots, and cause negative thinking
- The benefits of healing touch energy and how to manifest and use it
- Spiritual Attunement
- Energy meditation, prayer and healing to balance, engage and cleanse your subtle energy
- How to incorporate and teach techniques taught for those wanting to be certified.
Application in yogasana
- intent and applications to improve initiate self-healing through yogasana
- standing, seated, in-depth & advanced pranayama and restorative asanas (exercises)
- mindfulness and specific meditation
This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well being, and to encourage self-care.
Not an exhaustive list.
Addresses Health Issues
- Coping with Challenges
- Dark and Negative Thoughts
- Depression, Fear, Anxiety of Unknown Origins
- Emotion Balancing
- Disrupt Moodswings
- Foggy or Cloudy Minds
- Physical aches and pains
- Insomnia & Sleep Challenges
- Lack of Assertiveness
- Overwhelming Thoughts
- Sudden Emotional Changes or Anger
- Illness & Disease Prevention
- Visual Challenges
- Calm, Focus, Clarity
- Contributes Healing Many Illnesses
- Coping Mechanisms
- Increases Energy
- Deflecting Negative People
- Encourages Positive Outlook
- Motivates Better Health
- Organ Health
- Overcoming Major Changes
- Quicker Thinking
- Reserve Energy
- Situational Depression
- Slows an Active Mind
- Speaking Challenges
- Stabilises Blood Pressure
- Purified Nervous System
- Spiritual Awareness
- Physical Exercise – sports & games
- Personal Comfort with Life
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- You do not have to believe or have previousl knowledge about energy to benefit from the techniques taught in the workshop.
- Awareness of your energies help promote healing, prevent illness and ward off other person’s negative influences.
Participants who want to be Certified completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 70% correct
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- After registering, please pay within 2 hours to validate your participation.
- Refunds may be given up to 14 days before the start date – less administration fee of $20.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.
Early Bird Sale Ends May 20 2020