Five Day Intensive
100 hr Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
Open to Beginners and Experienced
Lunch and refreshments included daily.
Feel life in each breath.
Physical Self-Care – proper posture, movement, contribute the benefits of correct breathing for exercise and healthy living.
Mindful Self-Care – correct breathing increases your mental capacity for thinking clarity, logic, problem-solving and improved moods long term. Also, improves short and long-term memory.
Diversity – Adapt and build your breathing to benefit your health, activities and when you are unwell. Increase your productivity, increased awareness and patient.
Daily & Weekly Practice Plan – yoga, meditation and mindfulness are taught to prepare your body, mind and increase energy for optimal health.
- A strong desire to make personal changes
- No previous yoga experience necessary, yoga for all abilities and ages.
- To teach in a manner where you understand the subject matter in depth at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture personal growth.
In the workshop you will learn:
- A routine of yoga – exercise, breathing and meditation to promote proper breath control by expanding the thorax and chest
- Anatomy and Physiology of the breathing / respiratory system, opening the thorax, expanding the chest
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama: Purification of the Nervous System (Long-term purification of the neurobiology as a result of proper breathing)
- The consequences of weak breathing on your health both physically and mentally
- The benefits of correct deep breaths in your brain, cognitive skills and the function of your body
- Five habits to maintain correct breath control, and increase stamina for physical exercise
- Introduction fundamental to advanced pranayama techniques that increase energy, core strength and respiratory health
- Gratitude and Compassion
- Action Plan to maintain quality breathing for a happier life.
- How to incorporate and teach techniques taught for those wanting to be certified.
Application in yogasana:
- intent and applications to improve pranayama (breathing energy) through yogasana
- standing, seated, forward bends, twists and restorative asanas (exercises)
This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well being, and to encourage self-care.
Not an exhaustive list.
Addresses Health Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Coping with Challenges
- Dark Thoughts
- Emotion Balancing
- Physical Systems of the Body
- Healthy Support of Organ System
- Fear & Panic Attacks
- Insomnia & Sleep Challenges
- Lack of Assertiveness
- Overwhelming Thoughts
- Quick Temper
- Respiratory Issues
- Improved Spinal Fluid to the Brain
- Improved Mobility
- Calm, Focus, Clarity
- Contributes Healing Many Illnesses
- Coping Mechanisms
- Increases Energy
- Managing Negative People
- More Positive Outlook
- Organ Health
- Overcoming Major Changes
- Physical Exercise – sports & games
- Quicker Thinking
- Reserve Energy
- Singing & Teaching
- Situational Depression
- Slows an Active Mind
- Speaking Challenges
- Stabilises Blood Pressure
- Willingness to Participate
- Purified Nervous System
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- You do not have to have respiratory or health issues to learn correct deep breathing and the other techniques in the workshop.
- Correct breathing improves all aspects of your life improve.
- If you do have breathing issues, this workshop is a healthy way to increase breath control and stamina.
Participants who want to be Certified completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 80% correct
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- After registering, please pay within 2 hours to validate your participation.
- Refunds may be given up to 14 days before the start date – less administration fee of $20.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.