Four Hour Workshop ~ 4 CPD hrs
Women & Men, Beginner & Experienced
Produce incredible sound quality.
Physical Self-Care – Learn self-adjustment for proper posture, stance and breath control for energy and deeper breaths for singing.
Mindful Self-Care – Develop mindfulness to adjust, care and relieve performance anxiety, improve memory and musicality of your songs and pieces.
Diversity – Improve your confidence in voice production and harmony to sing a variety of genres and styles.
Practice Plan – Receive a personalised warm-up, practice and cool-down plan for vocal health.
- Some singing experience is helpful, but not necessary.
- To improve your instrument (your body), yoga exercises are given that apply to all abilities and ages. No yoga experience is necessary.
- The singing techniques and methods taught provide you with an in-depth understanding of voice production for your level of experience,
- Practice the direct implementation of techniques sufficiently that you have a personal adaptation to further develop your voice on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to foster personal and professional growth.
- The workshop taught by a professional intuitive vocal technician who is an expert in voice and singing production, getting phenomenal results for 35+ years.
- Vocal techniques taught are approached from a classical perspective that can be applied to all genres and styles.
- Prepare your instrument – the body and mind with physical anatomy and mindful training to improve memory, interpretation, standing and sitting postures for optimal breathing and vocal production.
- Examine the respiratory system mechanisms and functions for an in-depth understanding of how to open the chest, diaphragm, lungs and thorax for more profound breath production, improved phrasing, stamina, pitch and quality sound.
- Practice correct engagement of your core muscles: abdominals, psoas, back and side torso muscles for increased sound quality – deep and high, forte and piano.
- Learn how to release tight and fatigued muscles of the jaw, tongue, face and neck and other muscles (shoulders, hands – holding music, etc.) that facilitating natural singing without strain.
- Learn techniques for enhanced resonance, high and soft sound quality.
- Self-care with a 10-minute yoga sequence that provides a method to maintenance ‘fitness’ vocally.
- Receive a practice guide for individuals and groups to continue to improve on your own.
- Priority booking for one-to-one sessions with a 15% discount on voice lessons.
Choir and Small Group Singers
University & College Music/Voice Students
Band & Back-up Singers
Special Needs – The workshop is open to those with Special Needs. Please contact Cilica before registering to make arrangements to meet your needs.
- Please eat lightly before attending as you will be exercising your singing muscles, and less is more. 🙂
- Bring a water container and a cup for tea and coffee.
- Wear comfortable fitting clothing.
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- After registering, please pay within 2 hours to validate your participation.
- Refunds may be given up to 30 days before the start date.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive a 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- The workshop is training that acknowledging your vocal individuality.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.
Sale Ends 10 June 2019
Minimum 20 participants to Run Workshop.
Full Choir Participation £ Available
Please Call 020 33 188 421
Group Discounts Codes
10+ Discount [£7 per participant]
20+ Discount [£10 per participant]