Day Workshop ~ 8 CPD hrs
Yoga Teacher Training
Lunch and Refreshments Serviced
The beauty of your hands and feet.
Physical Self-Care – Learn proper posture for standing and walking, grace in the movement of the hands and feet, how to maintain mobility of the feet and hands.
Mindful Self-Care – Gain new perspectives and mindfulness of using, caring and a routine to properly maintain use of both your feet and hands.
Diversity – Adapt skills taught for work, sports and activities where the hands and feet are vital.
Practice Plan – Learn yogasana routine that includes breath and meditation techniques in maintaining your feet and hand health.
- For certification of the workshop, previous yoga teaching or a year of personal practice is necessary.
- Auditors, it is helpful if you have some yoga experience.
- The workshop teaches techniques beneficial to the good health of your hands and feet for an in-depth understanding at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture personal and professional growth.
- A yoga routine to benefit the mobility, health and strength of your hands and feet with breath control and meditation,
- Yoga techniques that support strong bones and muscles in the feet and hands helping to alleviate pain, diseases and injuries,
- A pattern of beneficial massages, trigger points and applications of heat, cold and ointments that benefit mobility,
- Correct yogic breathing techniques, and the benefits of mindfulness promoting healing,
- How emotions affect your physical health of your hands and feet,
- Anatomy and movement of the hands and feet – bones, muscles, etc.
- Five-minute routines how to massage the muscles and joints of both your hands and feet,
- What happens when illness or disease affect your hands and feet, what you can do to minimise or release these effects
- Mindfulness to stop overuse or incorrect use, knowing what pain and numbness means
- About changing the physical connections in your brain that keep you emotionally hostage, re-patterning mental connections.
- Learn how to manipulate muscles, increase bone density, and how to change bone shape that result from an injury or illness for long-term health
- Write your own roadmap to proceed with the tools learnt in the workshop
- How to incorporate and teach techniques taught for those wanting to be certified.
Application in yogasana
- intent and applications for balance, continued strength, maintaining your arch, dexterity of hands and feet, release numbness or direct pain and more,
- improved balance, standing, flexibility, movement control and restorative yogasanas to decrease numbness and increase blood flow.
Helps with and Benefits but is not an exhaustive list
- Accepting Major Changes Arthritis, bone loss
- Alleviate symptoms of illness, diseases
- Bunions, corns, alignment
- Bone loss, malformation of bones
- Continued/Increased dexterity
- Increase space between toes
- Improved Arch
- Gripping and holding
- Increase blood flow
- Improved warmth, less cold
- Increase Energy
- Overstretched tendons, muscles
- Carpel tunnel, repetitive motion
- Physical Systems of the Body
- Plantar Fascia, other problems
- Fear & Panic Attacks
- Sharp and Dull pain
- Lack of Assertiveness
- Pain and fatigue
- Increased Positive Outlook
- Reserve Energy and Stamina
- Produce Healing Energy
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- You do not have to have health issues to attend the workshop.
- Emotional balance improves all aspects of your life improve.
- If you think, suspect or know your emotions dictate your actions and life, then this workshop is for you.
- A therapist referrals not necessary but are recognised for insurance and community payments for the workshop.
- Persons with severe emotional challenges may contact me to discuss your participation.
Participants who want to be Certified completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 70% correct
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- After registering, please pay within 2 hours to validate your participation.
- Refunds may be given up to 30 days before the start date – less administration fee of £10.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive a 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well-being, and to encourage self-care.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.
Sale Engs 13 July 2019