Day Workshop ~ 8 CPD hrs
Yoga Teacher Training
Lunch and Refreshments Serviced
Lightness to your neck, head, shoulders.
Physical Self-Care – Learn to ease the tension, held muscles and correct placement and movement of your head, neck and shoulders to alleviate pain, stress and improve mobility to walk correctly with fewer headaches, eye tension, neck and back problems.
Mindful Self-Care – Gain new perspectives and mindfulness when walking, playing sports and activities, working and productivity with a routine for posture to align your upper and lower body.
Diversity – Adapt techniques taught for teaching students with varying health issues and your personal practice.
Practice Plan – Learn yogasana routine that includes breath and meditation techniques to help maintain the connection of your head, neck and shoulders with the rest of your body.
- For certification of the workshop, previous yoga teaching or a year of personal practice is necesarry.
- Auditors it is helpful if you have some yoga experience, not necessary as the yoga is for all abilities and ages.
- The workshop teaches techniques beneficial to the good health of your head, neck and shoulders for an in-depth understanding at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture personal and professional growth.
- A yoga routine to benefit the mobility, freeing, health and strength of your head, neck and shoulders with breath control and meditation,
- Yoga techniques that support healthy bones and muscles to create balance, stability and alignment which alleviates pain, and aid in healing diseases and injuries,
- A pattern of beneficial massages, trigger points and applications of heat, cold and ointments that benefit mobility, release of tension
- Correct yogic breathing techniques, and the benefits of mindfulness promoting healing,
- How emotions affect tightening the jaw, neck, eyes and shoulders to cause headaches, pain and lack of movement,
- Anatomy and movement of the head (including the face), neck and shoulders – bones structure, muscles, etc.
- Five-minute routines on how to massage the muscles and joints of the face, head, neck and shoulders,
- Improve your eyesight, eye health and facial muscles from drooping or sagging.
- How lack of mobility and tight muscles of your head, neck and shoulders hinder your twists, mobility and function in regular tasks, sports, balance and thinking,
- Mindfulness to stop overuse or incorrect use, knowing what pain and numbness means
- About changing the physical connections in your brain that keep you fearful, ridged in movements or stretching when you need to re-pattern mental connections.
- Learn how to manipulate muscles, increase flexibility in the spine, and correct spinal curves as a result of poor posture, motion or injury and illness for long-term health
- Write your own roadmap to proceed with the tools learnt in the workshop
- How to incorporate and teach techniques taught for those wanting to be certified.
Application in yogasana
- Intent and applications for head balances, increased eye movement / vision, spinal mobility, strength and freeness, maintaining movement, and release numbness, tension or direct pain and more,
- Improved overall balance, twists, arm and shoulder mobility, flexibility in reaching, movement control and restorative yogasanas to decrease numbness and increase blood flow in the neck and shoulders.
- Alleviate frozen shoulder
- Align neck, shoulders and head
- Correct postural problems
- Improve eye vision
- Improve sleep and rest
- Increase blood flow
- Increase energy
- Increase nutrients to the brain
- Increase spinal mobility
- Improved warmth, less cold
- Lessen eye strain
- Lessen pain and fatigue
- Reduce numbness, sharp pains
- Reduce migraines, tension headaches
- Increased positive outlook
- Increase sports mobility
- Improve sports and activity abilities
- Speak better
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- You do not have to have health issues to attend the workshop.
- Emotional balance improves all aspects of your life improve.
- If you think, suspect or know your emotions dictate your actions and life, then this workshop is for you.
- A therapist referrals not necessary but are recognised for insurance and community payments for the workshop.
- Persons with severe emotional challenges may contact me to discuss your participation.
Participants who want to be Certified completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 70% correct
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- Payment by PayPal is due upon registration.
- Refunds may be given up to 30 days before the start date – less administration fee of £10.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive a 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well-being, and to encourage self-care.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.
Early Bird Sale Ends 12 July 2020