Day Workshop ~ 8 CPD hrs
Yoga Teacher Training
Lunch and Refreshments Serviced
Lightness to your neck, head, shoulders.
Physical Self-Care – Learn proper posture for head and neck movement to free the shoulders, walk upright, and fewer headaches, eye tension,
Mindful Self-Care – Gain new perspectives and mindfulness when walking, playing sports and regular activities, working and productivity with a regular routine for posture.
Diversity – Adapt skills taught for work, sports, yoga balances, and reading.
Practice Plan – Learn yogasana routine that includes breath and meditation techniques to help interchange a connection of your head, neck and shoulders with the rest of your body.
- For certification of the workshop, previous yoga teaching or a year of personal practice is necesarry.
- Auditors it is helpful if you have some yoga experience, not necessary as the yoga is for all abilities and ages.
- The workshop teaches techniques beneficial to the good health of your head, neck and shoulders for an in-depth understanding at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture personal and professional growth.
- A yoga routine to benefit the mobility, freeing, health and strength of your head, neck and shoulders with breath control and meditation,
- Yoga techniques that support strong bones and muscles to create balance, stability and alignment which alleviates pain, and aid in healing diseases and injuries,
- A pattern of beneficial massages, trigger points and applications of heat, cold and ointments that benefit mobility, release of tension
- Correct yogic breathing techniques, and the benefits of mindfulness promoting healing,
- How emotions affect tightening the jaw, neck, eyes and shoulders to cause headaches, pain and lack of movement,
- Anatomy and movement of the head (including the face), neck and shoulders – bones structure, muscles, etc,
- Five-minute routines on how to massage the muscles and joints of the face, head, neck and shoulders,
- Improve your eyesight, eye health and facial muscles from drooping or sagging.
- How lack of mobility and tight muscles of your head, neck and shoulders hinder your twists, mobility and function in regular tasks, sports, balance and thinking,
- Mindfulness to stop overuse or incorrect use, knowing what pain and numbness means
- About changing the physical connections in your brain that keep you fearful, ridged in movements or stretching when you need to re-pattern mental connections.
- Learn how to manipulate muscles, increase flexibility in the spine, and correct spinal curves as a result of poor posture, motion or injury and illness for long-term health
- Write your own roadmap to proceed with the tools learnt in the workshop
- How to incorporate and teach techniques taught for those wanting to be certified.
Application in yogasana
- intent and applications for head balances, increased eye movement / vision, spinal mobility, strength and freeness, maintaining movement, and release numbness, tension or direct pain and more,
- improved overall balance, twists, arm and shoulder mobility, flexibility in reaching, movement control and restorative yogasanas to decrease numbness and increase blood flow in the neck and shoulders.
- Alleviate frozen shoulder
- Align neck, shoulders and head
- Correct postural problems
- Improve eye vision
- Improve sleep and rest
- Increase blood flow
- Increase energy
- Increase nutrients to the brain
- Increase spinal mobility
- Improved warmth, less cold
- Lessen eye strain
- Lessen pain and fatigue
- Reduce numbness, sharp pains
- Reduce migraines, tension headaches
- Increased positive outlook
- Increase sports mobility
- Improve sports and activity abilities
- Speak better
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- You do not have to have health issues to attend the workshop.
- Emotional balance improves all aspects of your life improve.
- If you think, suspect or know your emotions dictate your actions and life, then this workshop is for you.
- A therapist referrals not necessary but are recognised for insurance and community payments for the workshop.
- Persons with severe emotional challenges may contact me to discuss your participation.
Participants who want to be Certified completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 70% correct
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- Payment by PayPal is due upon registration.
- Refunds may be given up to 30 days before the start date – less administration fee of £10.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive a 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well-being, and to encourage self-care.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.
Sale Ends 9 June 2019