An 8-week Online Programme of
What do Shy People, the Weak, Narcists, the Arrogant and the Control Freak have in common? The world revolves around them because they run on fear!
When you seek attention, adulations or the one vying away from the attention your shyness and/or arrogance are two sides of the same coin. The shy and weak personality traits share the same challenges as the arrogant, narcissist and controlling – ‘the world revolves around each’; either ‘see me, see me’ or instead ‘hide me, hide me’.
We all have these traits to varying degrees. You may just become aware of how your traits impact others as well as your life.
While many believe the arrogant are most destructive, it is the weak who often the most dangerous for allowing fear, anxiety, low self-esteem to run their lives.
You can change how your behaviour influences your spectrum.
Are you ready to move from the ‘centre’ to being ‘included’ gaining authentic love, admiration and self-confidence?
Master the foundations of meeting your own needs instead of relying on others. Blend into society a little more, be a part of a family, a team and life without dominating the circumstances. Understand the complexities of your behaviour, your fear, learn to be compassionate without lessoning yourself and others. Excel at standing out, taking charge and being known for your skills rather than a dominating and controlling personality.
- learn a physical exercise sequence to prepare you to meld with the world
- master proper 4 and 3 part deep breathing techniques to keep you stable on your feet
- discover how and why you are what you are, have become
- how to balance emotions with self-worth to gain your confidence
- learn to meet your own needs, be self-reliant
- be recognised for your skills and talents rather than being dominant, bullying behaviours
- master your emotional and cognitive responses to let people like you and give to you, to love you
- reprogramme how your fear affects your behaviour (towards yourself and others)
- learn the give and take of being at ‘the centre. ’
- practical communication skills: public and private
- meditation and mindfulness practice to remain calm, focused and in control
- develop an intuitive attitude to accomplish all that you want
– ages 16+
– A personalised programme to meet your needs
– bi-weekly 2-hour sessions, Wednesday to Saturday
– can book all sessions at the start to work around your schedule
– use a private space where you can be uninterrupted
– wear comfortable clothing and socks, bring a blanket
– upon completion, you will have created a weekly plan of action to continue to live a Centred path.
- Freedom from Fear and Angst
- Portray Confidence, be more likeable and loveable
- People see and experience your skills and talents
- A resilient sense of who you are and where and what you are doing
- New perceptions on interacting with people, family and colleagues
- A developed intuition to control your manipulation of others
- Increased self-care to say yes or no on your own terms
- Healthy outlets for frustration, emotional overload and anger
- Improved energy, desires to participate
- A personalised mindful and meditation practice for continued growth
- A yoga routine for the stability of mind, body and spirit
- More Independence, belief in your abilities, and compassion
- More approachable leader, boss and co-worker
- Balanced empathy for your family and friend, and their needs
- The ability to meet your own needs
- Stop feeling like a fraud
- Remarkable confidence, happiness and satisfaction in yourself and your life