Day Workshop ~ 8 CPD hrs
Yoga Teacher Training
Participants for Personal Development Welcome
Lunch and Refreshments Served
The grace of being present as you move upon the earth.
A workshop to aid in the attention and function of movement using both the muscles and bones for general activities, sports, yoga, dance and more.
Physical Self-Care – Learn to care for your body’s physical architecture as it shifts and changes with injuries, growth and desire. Mound with care, purpose and knowledge.
Mindful Self-Care – Be mindful of your intention to build your structural self-reliance. Embrace confidence when you move, with another, the wind, water, fire and earth.
Diversity – Acclimatise your tree, stream, ocean, earth and more with your mood, intellect, veracity and spirit.
Practice Plan – Learn yogasana for a personalised routine that transforms the movement of your muscles and skeletal realms for an incredible awakening of movement. Include repatterning, delight in movement and balance muscle with skeletal.
- For certification of the workshop, previous yoga teaching or a year of personal practice is necessary.
- Auditors, it is helpful if you have some yoga experience.
- The workshop teaches techniques beneficial to gaining and maintaining a structural balance in movement for an in-depth understanding at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture personal and professional growth.
- A yoga routine for graceful, stable movements that utilize to balance the use of muscle and skeletal yogasanas, with the breath and mindfulness.
- Yoga techniques that support resilient muscles, tendons, and mobile joints, mobility and alignment to support your structure, alleviating pain, and aid in healing diseases and injuries,
- Learn the anatomy and physiology of muscles and skeleton important to the function of movement. Dispelling any myths of the body’s structural integrity.
- Pranayama techniques to increase oxygen in the blood and aiding in the repertory system function.
- Analysis movement from various perspectives.
- Five-minute routines to fully understand the variances, advantages and inhabitancies of muscle movements vs movements with a skeletal perspective.
- Investigate the consequences of immobility, tight muscles and unaligned skeletal structure.
- Understand why being in alignment fuels good moods and health.
- Re-pattern connections to adjust into proper posture.
- Increase flexibility in your spine, and correct spinal curves as a result of poor posture, and movements.
- Write your own roadmap to proceed with the tools learnt in the workshop
- How to incorporate and teach techniques taught for those wanting to be teacher certified.
Application in yogasana
- intent and applications for the correct alignment and use of your body’s muscles and bones providing ideal health, grace and stability.
- enhanced movement and balance to provide stability in advanced yogasana, as well as to restore the body’s proper structure.
- Align hips, spine and legs
- Alleviate joint displacement
- Balance movement
- Bowed legs
- Correct postural and walking glitches
- Ease of Movement
- Help straighten scoliosis
- Improve all movement
- Improve sleep and rest
- Increase blood flow
- Increase energy
- Increase Happiness / lesson mood swings
- Increase nutrients to the brain
- Increase spinal mobility
- Increased stamina
- Lessen fatigue in legs and feet
- Minimise muscle tightness
- Muscle fatigue and pain
- Muscle tone, strength improvement
- Reduce leg and hips numbness, pain
- Reshaping muscle
- Restructure / reshape bone(s) naturally
- Spot shaping muscle
- Upper body ease of movement
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- Bring a yoga mat, pen and journal, and wear comfortable clothing,
- You do not have to have health issues to attend the workshop.
- Persons with health challenges may contact Cilica to discuss your participation.
Participants who want to be Certified completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 70% correct
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- Payment by PayPal is due upon registration.
- Refunds may be given up to 30 days before the start date – less administration fee of £10.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive a 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well-being, and to encourage self-care.
- This intensive is not a one size fits all training by acknowledging your individuality and honour your courage to improve.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.
Sake Ends 11 June 2019