Day Workshop ~ 8 CPD hrs
Yoga Teacher Training
Participants for Personal Development Welcome
Lunch and Refreshments Served
The grace of being present as you move upon the earth.
The workshop gives attention to the form, function and intent of movement using both our muscles and bones for general motion, activities, sports, yoga, dance and more.
Physical Self-Care – Learn to care for your body’s physical architecture as it shifts and changes with injuries, growth and desire. Move with care, purpose and knowledge.
Mindful Self-Care – Be mindful of your intention to build your structural self-reliance. Embrace confidence when you move, with another, the wind, water, fire and earth.
Diversity – Acclimatise your tree, stream, ocean, earth and more with your mood, intellect, veracity and spirit.
Practice Plan – Learn yogasana for a personalised routine that transforms the movement of your muscles and skeletal realms for an incredible awakening of movement. Include repatterning, delight in movement and balance muscle with skeletal.
- For certification of the workshop, previous yoga teaching or a year of personal practice is necessary.
- Auditors, it is helpful if you have some yoga experience.
- The workshop teaches techniques beneficial to gaining and maintaining a structural balance in movement for an in-depth understanding at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture personal and professional growth.
- A yoga routine for graceful, stable movements that utilize to balance the use of muscle and skeletal yogasanas, with the breath and mindfulness.
- Yoga techniques that support resilient muscles, tendons, and mobile joints, mobility and alignment to support your structure, alleviating pain, and aid in healing diseases and injuries,
- Learn the anatomy and physiology of muscles and skeleton important to the function of movement. Dispelling any myths of the body’s structural integrity.
- Pranayama techniques to increase oxygen in the blood and aiding in the repertory system function.
- Analysis movement from various perspectives.
- Five-minute routines to fully understand the variances, advantages and inhabitancies of muscle movements vs movements with a skeletal perspective.
- Investigate the consequences of immobility, tight muscles and unaligned skeletal structure.
- Understand why being in alignment fuels good moods and health.
- Re-pattern connections to adjust into proper posture.
- Increase flexibility in your spine, and correct spinal curves as a result of poor posture, and movements.
- Write your own roadmap to proceed with the tools learnt in the workshop
- How to incorporate and teach techniques taught for those wanting to be teacher certified.
Application in yogasana
- Intent and applications for the correct alignment and use of your body’s muscles and bones providing ideal health, grace and stability.
- Enhanced movement and balance to provide stability in advanced yogasana, as well as to restore the body’s proper structure.
- Align hips, spine and legs
- Alleviate joint displacement
- Balance movement
- Bowed legs
- Correct postural and walking glitches
- Ease of Movement
- Help straighten scoliosis
- Improve all movement
- Improve sleep and rest
- Increase blood flow
- Increase energy
- Increase Happiness / lesson mood swings
- Increase nutrients to the brain
- Increase spinal mobility
- Increased stamina
- Lessen fatigue in legs and feet
- Minimise muscle tightness
- Muscle fatigue and pain
- Muscle tone, strength improvement
- Reduce leg and hips numbness, pain
- Reshaping muscle
- Restructure / reshape bone(s) naturally
- Spot shaping muscle
- Upper body ease of movement
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- Bring a yoga mat, pen and journal, and wear comfortable clothing,
- You do not have to have health issues to attend the workshop.
- Persons with health challenges may contact Cilica to discuss your participation.
Participants who want to be Certified completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 70% correct
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- Payment by PayPal is due upon registration.
- Refunds may be given up to 30 days before the start date – less administration fee of £10.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive a 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well-being, and to encourage self-care.
- This intensive is not a one size fits all training by acknowledging your individuality and honour your courage to improve.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.
Early Bird Sale Ends 26 July 2020