Day Workshop ~ 8 CPD hrs
Personal Practice & Meditation Teacher Training
Brighton, East Essex
Lunch and Refreshments Served
Physical Self-Care – Develop a strong physical body with awareness on how to do more, do less and where your middle ground is health wise. Learn physical self-care to aid you to ‘sit’ for a comfortable meditation.
Mindful Self-Care – A warriors mindset will give you perspectives on how to be free of the erroneous, unnecessary and hindering thoughts and actions. Cultivate, nurture, embrace all that supports energy, gauge meditation practice, and when to take rest.
Diversity – Learn techniques to move with the flow and/or preventing the flow, draw out instincts, intuition, correct actions and attentiveness in when to adjust your meditation to emerge triumphant in your own abilities.
Practice Plan – Embrace a sequence of yogasana that combines meditation and mindfulness with movement to cultivate being steadfast, embrace yourself while in meditation for continuity in self-mastery.
- For certification of the workshop, previous meditation teaching or a year of personal practice is necessary.
- Auditors, it is helpful if you have some yoga and meditation experience, not necessary as each are for all abilities and ages.
- To teach in a manner where you understand the subject matter in depth at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture your excellence in personal growth.
- Develop a pre / post-meditation yogasana (exercise) and pranayama (breathing) sequence to prepare you for maximising meditation benefits
- What is Meditation & its Origins, and fundamentals of meditation uses
- Forms of meditation worldwide – religious, secular and spiritual
- What does self-mastery mean to you, how you want to initiate it, and self-care around your energy, self
- Learn the differences between meditation, mindfulness and self-mastery meditation
- Discover what form, duration and style of meditation suits you best
- Learn techniques, concentration, deflect internal distractions, stability and the benefits of maintaining a daily meditation practice long-term
- Pranayama / breathing techniques to initiate energy in your meditation and thereafter
- Develop step by step how to create a ‘lead’ meditation structured around your wisdom to build up your weaknesses and maintain your strengths
- Grow your ‘self-lead’ meditation into an audio file for continued development
- How to memorise (if you choose), adapt or passively follow your meditation
- How to make an audio file of 3 meditations = 1 minute, 5 minute & 15 minute
- Cilica can voice your meditation as an audio file if you like
- Calm, focus, clarity
- Change habits, create new habits
- Contributes to healing many illnesses
- Coping mechanisms
- Deflecting negative people
- Desire for self-care
- Encourages positive outlook
- Expose your strengths
- Fearlessness / courage
- Increases energy and self-awareness
- Insomnia & sleep challenges
- Overcoming major changes
- Overwhelming thoughts
- Personal comfort with life
- Purified nervous system
- Quicker thinking
- Relieves physical aches and pains
- Removes dark and negative thoughts
- Removes fear, anxiety
- Repattern thinking, reactions
- Slows an active mind
- Spiritual awareness
- Stabilises blood pressure
- Strong boundaries
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- You do not have to have health issues to attend the workshop.
- Emotional balance improves all aspects of your life improve.
- If you think, suspect or know your emotions dictate your actions and life, then this workshop is for you.
- A therapist referrals not necessary but are recognised for insurance and community payments for the workshop.
- Persons with severe emotional challenges may contact me to discuss your participation.
Participants who want to be Certified completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 80% correct
Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
After registering, please pay within 2 hours to validate your participation.
Refunds may be given up to 14 days before the start date – less administration fee of $20.
Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
You receive 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with this course there is a no questions guarantee refund available for 30 days after the workshop.
This workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The training is to teach you techniques of meditation and yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well-being, and to encourage self-care.
By registering for the workshop we asked that you provide feedback to help improve the workshop.
You may submit a testimonial with your images for publication on the web site.
Sale Ends 16 August 2019